This application is owned and operated by the Singapore Department of Statistics (DOS), a department of the Ministry of Trade and Industry in the Government of Singapore.
The materials located on this application, including but not limited to the Contents, are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the materials located on this application are owned by, licenced to or controlled by the Government of Singapore and the statutory boards.
Conditions of Use
The Government of Singapore and the statutory board grant you free, worldwide, perpetual and non-exclusive use of the Contents made available on this application for the purpose of (a) copying, distribution or transmission of the Contents and (b) using the Contents to develop or derive, for sale or otherwise, any products and services or to resell the Contents in any form to any Third Party, provided that you:
- credit the source of the Contents;
- use the Contents in a way that is legal and in accordance with all applicable laws;
- ensure that no analysis or transformation of the Contents may be presented in a manner which suggests or is likely to lead to the belief that the analysis or transformation of the Contents is attributed to us;
- ensure the datasets and data in the Contents are accurately reproduced; and
- do not use the Contents in a way that suggests we are associated to you or we endorse you or your use of the Contents
You may grant a sub-licence of the Contents if this is necessary to enable users of your application or website (“your Sub-Licensees”) to use your application or access your website. If your Sub-Licensees require additional rights, you must provide information in your application or website directing your Sub-Licensees to obtain the appropriate licence from DOS.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
The Contents in this application are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
- the accuracy, correctness, completeness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents;
- the Contents available through this service or any associated functions will always be available or uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this service and the server is and will be free of all viruses and other harmful elements
We shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising directly or indirectly under or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, the service or use of or reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the service.
We reserve all rights, at any time without ascribing any reason(s) or notification whatsoever to deny or restrict access to this application to any particular person, or to block access from a particular internet address to this application, or to withdraw this application.
Changes to the Application
DOS may update this application from time to time, and may change the Contents at any time. However, please note that any of the Contents on this application may not be up to date at any given time, and DOS is under no obligation to update it.
- We may request certain types of data from you in connection with your access or use of the Service. The data that may be requested include those identified in the Annex (as may be amended from time to time). Your data may be stored in our servers, systems or devices, in the servers, systems or devices of our third party service providers or collaborators, or on your device, and may be used by us or our third party service providers or collaborators to facilitate your access or use of the Service.
- In respect of personally identifiable data that is collected:
- We may share necessary data with other Public Sector Entities, and third party service providers in connection with the Service, so as to provide the Service to you in the most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
- We will NOT share your Personal Data with entities which are not Public Sector Entities, except where such sharing is necessary for such entities to assist us in providing the Service to you.
- For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Public Sector Entities. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
- You may withdraw your consent to the collection and disclosure of your data by us with reasonable notice and subject to any prevailing legal or contractual restrictions; however, doing so may prevent the proper functioning of the Service and may also result in the cessation of the Service to you.
- The Service may contain links to non-Public Sector Entity sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- Please contact priyadharshini_N@singstat.gov.sg if you:
- have any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures; or
- need more information on or access to data which you have provided to us in the past.
- Name of Service: SingStat Mobile
- Types of data collected
- Information relating to the version of the SingStat Mobile Application and your use of the Service, including but not limited to information relating to the usage of various functionalities, features or clicks on the content available on the SingStat Mobile Application as well as other device permissions granted to the SingStat Mobile Application, such as the permission to push notifications, use location services, use any connectivity services, and other similar information;
- IP addresses, device fingerprint records (including but not limited to information relating to your device, including model type, operating system, the state of your device, your device language, and the most recent time zone and country your device was in), cellular carrier data, and other forms of metadata generated through the service.