- This Website is owned and operated as its official website by the Department of Statistics (DOS), a department of the Ministry of Trade and Industry in the Government of Singapore. This Website includes content provided by the Government and the statutory boards.
- This website may present and display embedded content which is hosted on external websites (Embedded Content).
- The materials and application system located on this Website, including the statistical data (“Datasets”), reports, charts, graphs, information, documentation, Embedded Content as well as SingStat Table Builder (collectively, the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by the Government of Singapore and the statutory boards.
- Click here to review this Website's Privacy Statement.
Conditions of Use
- credit the source of the Contents;
- use the Contents in a way that is legal and does not breach or infringe any applicable laws, and does not damage our reputation;
- ensure that no analysis or transformation of the Contents may be presented in a manner which suggests or is likely to lead to the belief that the analysis or transformation of the Contents is attributed to us;
- do not use the Contents for purposes deemed inappropriate or misleading to the general public. Such instances include, but are not limited to:
- presenting the Contents in a misleading or incorrect manner, or misrepresenting the Contents; or
- using the Contents to promote or support any illegal activities; and
- do not use the Contents in a way that suggests we are associated to you or we endorse you or your use of the Contents.
- You may grant a sub-licence of the Contents if this is necessary to enable users of your application or website (“your Sub-Licensees”) to use your application or access your website. If your Sub-Licensees require additional rights, you must provide information in your application or website directing your Sub-Licensees to obtain the appropriate licence from DOS.
Changes to this Website
- DOS may update this Website from time to time, and may change the Contents at any time. However, please note that any of the Contents on this Website may not be up to date at any given time, and DOS is under no obligation to update it.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- The Contents are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not represent, guarantee or warrant:
- the accuracy, correctness, completeness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents; and
- the Contents available through this Website or any associated functions will always be available or uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and other harmful elements.
- DOS does not guarantee that this Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access this Website. You should use your own virus protection software. DOS shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any Content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to this Website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising directly or indirectly under or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, the Website or use of or reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Website.
- DOS may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of this Website without notice. DOS shall not be liable to you if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. DOS reserves the right to modify, alter and withdraw the Contents at any time for any reason whatsoever.
- DOS reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Website to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
- You must not misuse this Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this Website, the server on which this Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this Website. You must not attack this Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. Breach of this provision may constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act. DOS will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and DOS will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing any information to them, including that which may lead to disclosure of your identity.
Links from this Website to other websites
Links to this Website from other websites
- You must make a specific request for, and secure permission from DOS prior to hyperlinking to the Homepage or a subsidiary page of this Website or Contents, or framing of any page of this Website, or inline linking of any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. DOS reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any such hyperlinking or framing of this Website or any of the Contents.
- DOS reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any website containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene or indecent material or information, or material or information that infringes or violates any written law, any intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- DOS reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames.